Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner And Acupuncturist
Angela Tobón practices energy medicine with several modalities inherited and learnt which she uses as tools to help heal mind, spirit and body. She is a registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and an Acupuncturist, Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Teacher.
She started Traditional Chinese Medicine studies at The Holt School of Natural Healing’s, furthering her education at the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology Canada and continues enhancing her practice at the University of Toronto, where she finished an advance TCM diagnosis course.
She holds a position as Chair at Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO), and holds several Medical, Holistic and cosmetic Certificates and licenses such as: a degree of Reiki Master of mastership in the Usui System of Natural Healing. In addition she holds a Certificate in Micro-Current Holistic Face lift and Tissue Healing Repair with Alta-Med (Rocky) Ltd.
Angela’s vision is to continue to evolve and connect to higher levels of consciousness, she wants to assist those seeking to evolve as well. She strives to join forces with high-quality health care professionals to share a common dream of connecting heart to heart, soul to soul, bringing together their knowledge values and commitment.
She believes that by working together they can truly contribute and offer optimum health care to those who need it.
Angela Tobón is a member of:
• The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist of Ontario
• The Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario
• The Board of Natural Medicine Doctors & Practitioners – North America
• Canadian Reiki Association
Certification & Credentials:
• Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist
• Experience in Naturotherapy Practitioner – Board of Natural Medicine, Doctors & Practitioners
• Reiki Master Degree – Mastership in the Usui System of Natural Healing
• Certified Teacher – Canadian Reiki Assoication
• Reflexologist – Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario
• Licensed Holistic Practitioner - City of Toronto, Ontario
• Executive Director of Vital Ki Institute of Natural & Holistic Healings
• Certified Micro-Current Tissue Repair & Cosmetic Practitioner
• Non-Needle Acupuncture (Micro-Current)
• Guided Meditation Teacher